the architectonical complex of the Amalfi's
Cathedral, we find il "Chiostro Paradiso"
archbishop “Filippo Augustariccio”, between 1266 and
1268 built the "Chiostro
Paradiso”, used as churchyard for
the noble; the cloister was realised near the old church and so it was
connected to the Archiepiscopal Palace.
the end of the XIII century and the beginning of the XIV century, in this
churchyard, there were six
frescos chapels belonged to the noble family of Amalfi and they lodged
sarcophagus of the most important parents.